Monday, January 5, 2009

3 Cookies = Not Worth It!

Ok so I did it. I cheated. I made it until this afternoon and got cocky and thought I was doing so well that nothing could stop me. So I decided to make sugar cookies with the girls. I was sure I could pass the test.....I wouldn't have a bite......yeah right. So here's the thing, my daughters.....healthy beautiful active little girls.......eat one cookie maybe two and can say to me I don't want anymore. That's what thin people do....they don't eat in excess......so why oh why does my brain tell me....yummy eat the whole plate. Luckily I stopped an all out binge and only had 3. I was so mad at myself that I actually punished myself.....at 8:30pm (while watching the bachelor...i'll talk more about this later) I jumped on my elliptical and ran for 30 mins. I'm making this a rule.....cheat and you get punished. The cookies weren't worth it at all, but at least now I won't beat myself up about it because I feel like I did extra work to work them off.

Okay so the Bachelor......hello Deanna? I so knew she picked the wrong guy last season but it's really not fair of her to come back and want Jason now. As far as I'm concerned they could just skip every episode until she shows up because I'm dying to know if he takes her back or not.

Hoping for a better day tomorrow and no cheating! Goodnight all!

No comments:

Post a Comment