Sunday, January 11, 2009

Success

Well I am officially deeming this weekend as a success. Mike came home and I not only managed to stay on track diet wise but I also got in my 30 min runs each day. I went out and bought new workout clothes and it definitely helps me get in the mindset. I think if I put them on each morning it will be a constant reminder to actually do it. Today was the first day I would almost say that my run was easy. Crazy how only 10 days ago it was tough I think my age might help me out a little because my body remembers being healthy not that long ago.

Anyways nothing exciting happened this weekend. We basically just hung around and enjoyed having dad home. He's leaving again in a few hours so I better get off of here and enjoy it. See you all tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. you are so inspirational to me! Are you following a structured food plan? I have not worked out as much as I want too. I'm battling with myself. But I'm doing it slowly but surly.

    ReplyDelete