Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Finally Day 6!

Today was such a busy day. Up at 7:30 and got Lauren and everyone else ready and walked her to school. It's a nice winter day today so it was a bonus to not be freezing! Then I got all my house work done and watched a bit of Oprah. I had to take Hudson for his 4 month immunizations today. He did really well. He's 14.7lbs and 26 inches long.

Then I went and signed Lauren up for swimming lessons, took Cheyanne to the library for an hour. Went and picked up Lauren and 3pm and got home talked to my sis a bit for support, fed Hudson, laid him down for a nap. AND bribed the girls so that I could get my run in while baby was sleeping. Hey they are cheap to bribe they only wanted a juice box. lol

Now Hudson is awake and I need to make dinner for all of us and get the girls to bed. Then time to relax. I have been working out for 6 days straight now...wow. And I am taking tomorrow as a much needed day off. Yup just going to enjoy the day and focus on not sabottaging all my hard work!

No comments:

Post a Comment