Thursday, January 8, 2009

Last Chance Workout!

That has been rolling around my head all day. I know now the key is to get my workouts in early when I have the energy. So I took Lauren to school came home and has breakfast and then did 30 mins TaeBo. I'm hoping to run tonight for 30 mins on my elliptical too. I really want the scale to jump and show me that hard work pays off. I am already noticing changes in my clothes....YAY!!

Mike will be home tomorrow and that's when the real challenges begin. I have to convince him that he will benefit from me being healthier and happier. I also need to do all the grocery shopping and preparing that I can while he's home. I've been doing better this year with him gone....not as depressed. I'm still a little lonely at nights. It's snowing right now so I know I have some snow shovelling ahead of me.....that is unless my godsend of a neighbour snow blows my sidewalk for me (he's done that a lot this year <3). Hudson is sleeping and Cheyanne is watching Enchanted so I need to get some house chores done. Just wanted to document on here how awesome I am feeling!!!! I can't believe the difference a week makes!

1 comment:

  1. Great job with all your working out. I hope to have a better workout week this coming week.

    ReplyDelete