Monday, January 5, 2009

Just Another Day

So Lauren woke up this morning and immediately asked when Shelbi was coming to pick her up. She literally sat and looked out the window until her mom came. She left at 10 and came back at 1. It was a nice break for me.

Last night I was up late. I was going to go to bed around 10 but then XWeighted came on at 10 and I had to watch it. It's so inspiring to watch people loose so much weight in 6 months....as I was watching it I kept telling myself "you can do that". I crawled into bed at 11 and then laid there and listened to every noise....then suddenly RING RING....I almost jumped out of my skin. Grab the phone and answered it and it was DH. He forgot the sheet that says where his first class was...so I had to run upstairs and check. Then I settled in for sleep and Hudson started crying. I listened to him on the baby monitor for a good 20 mins....I am determined to teach him that night is for sleeping now that he is big enough. He finally settled down and so did I and we all slept until 8ish.

While Lauren was gone I watched Oprah......so many things she said resounded with me. I also managed to squeak in 25 mins of resistance bands. I'd still like to fit some cardio in today.....but won't beat myself up if it doesn't happen. Knowing that hubby isn't coming home today after work sucks....but making my own schedule is also nice sometimes. We can eat when we are hungry and do what we like and not worry about his schedule.

I'm doing great with my food today and definitely feel a lot better...I just need to keep this mindset and I don't think there is anything that can stop me from my goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment